- How much does it cost?
The estimate of the cost will be given after the preliminary discussion between the client and me. Each detail and the definition of the goals can change a lot the definition of the cost.
- Why do I have to provide the details of my ancestors?
Only after having as much as possible the current knowledge of your own genealogy, I can set the best estimate and procedure, in order to go directy to the right place of research.
- Do your documents will help me in obtaining the Italian citizenship?
I can certainly help in getting the right documents, but I leave to you the undertaking of procedure pf application.
- Do you research in the whole Italy?
Yes, I do.
- Do you research out of Italy?
Yes, it is possible, particularly in Slovenia, Croatia and Italian speaking part of Switzerland.
- How do you provide results?
By email or uploading on a dropbox folder.
- When do I have to pay?
After agreeing for a plan and estimate, I will ask you for a retainer. Before sending the results, I will ask for the balance.
- How shall I intend a family reunion? How shall I approach to new families?
How shall I approach to new families? It is a wise thing approaching always in delicate and respectful ways. Feelings and expectations might be different from one family to another. And cultural difference also make a role. But, I have seen, if intentions are good and harmonious, results can be very good and life changing.
- How long will it take to do the research and hand over the finished work?
It is difficult to make a plan of completion, as so many things can determine the length of the work. But keeping constantly in contact, the timing and the situation will be always updated and shared.